MADHYAMIK PARIKSHA - 2018
PASS PERCENTAGE – 100%
1st - PARNASHREE DAS - 661/700
ABOVE 90% IN AGGREGATE (GRADE ‘AA’) - 14 STUDENTS
TOTAL 1ST DIVISION – 178 STUDENTS
Higher Secondary Examination 2018
PASS PERCENTAGE – 100%
1ST – FAUZIA PARVEEN - 466 (COMMERCE)
2ND – AISHI SEN - 455 (HUMANITIES)
3RD – MOUSUMI DHAR – 452 (SCIENCE)
WRITAMA GUHA – 452 (SCIENCE)
SNEHA BANIK - 452 (COMMERCE)
90% AND ABOVE – 6 STUDENTS
80% - 89% - 47 STUDENTS
70% - 79% - 64 STUDENTS
60% - 69% - 50 STUDENTS
- We won the Britannia Trophy for BETTER CALCUTTA PROJECT in 1999 and 2006.
- National Award was conferred on the Lady Principal, Mrs. R. Chrestien by the President of India for her contribution in the field of education in the year 2005
- Special appreciation certificate by the Rotary Club of Victoria, Calcutta for social service
- Special award for the Lady Principal as an Educationist with Vision from the Rotary Club of Victoria, Calcutta in the year 2006
- The Telegraph Award for Best Maintained School in the year 2007 and 2009
- The Telegraph Award for an Outstanding Educationist was bestowed on the Lady Principal, Mrs. R. Chrestien in the year 2007
- The Telegraph Award for Social Service in the year 2008
- Nabila Sayeed a student of Class XII participated in the Wiz Team event of Horlicks Wizkids. This event is a unique personality contest which recognizes the overall character and competence of students. It is held as a part of South Asia’s largest inter-school art, literary and cultural fiesta. She won the city level round and was selected to represent Kolkata at the South Asian final which was held in Bangalore. Students from twenty one cities across India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Nepal participated in the event. Nabila was awarded the Best Speaker Trophy.
- Drishti Banerjee a student of Class VI have received the prestigious Jugal Srimal Scholarship in Kathak Dance awarded by the Tagore Foundation, Kolkata. She represented the school in this competition.
- Sayanee Biswas a student of Class X represented Calcutta Rowing Club in the State Championship Regatta and won the Gold Medal. She also participated in the 4th Netaji Subhas State Games Rowing Championship organized by Bengal Olympic Association and won the Silver Medal.
- Aditi was selected for the International Karate Tournament in Japan. She completed one international, five national tournaments and various state and district level championship in the year 2012. Her future plan is to get the black belt from a different style of Karate (Tang Soo Do) from United Kingdom.
- Puja Agarwal was awarded the merit certificate for her commendable performance in the Edudigm Scholarship Test.
- Meghna Misra participated in the Achievement-cum-Diagnostic Test in Mathematics organized by the Centre for Pedagogical Studies in Mathematics and was awarded the Certificate of Merit.
- Our students participated in the St. Lawrence Fest (OPUS). They bagged the first prize in western band and emerged second in the fashion show, elocution and salad dressing.
- Students also participated in the Greenathon organized by The Assembly of God Church School, Park Street. Our school secured the first position in G-Tunes (singing) and second in G-Fusion(dance).